Why Oil Smoke Filtration is Needed
- Oil smoke may cause lung diseases if inhaled.
- Oil smoke causes slippery floors and collects dust on machines and walls.
- Oil smoke can lead to coating in ventilation ducts that may cause fires.
- Oil smoke can cause coating in heat exchangers reducing the efficiency of the heat recovery.
- The oil that is drained from the filter can be reused.
Do you want to know more?
Want to get in contact with us? Please leave your information here and we will get back to you as soon as possible
We look forward to hearing from you!