Why Oil Mist Filtration is Needed
- Oil mist may cause cancer by inhalation
- Oil mist causes slippery floors and collects dust on machines and walls.
- The requirements of the authorities are becoming stricter. It is important to invest in equipment that meets future requirements.
- Oil mist coats ventilation channels and can cause fires.
- Oil mist coats the heat exchanger, reducing the efficiency of the heat recover
Do you want to know more?
Want to get in contact with us? Please leave your information here and we will get back to you as soon as possible
We look forward to hearing from you!